His most popular book, The Power Of Positive Thinking , has sold over 5 million copies worldwide and takes a Christian perspective and real-world approach to positive psychology. If you want to save this summary for later, download the free PDF and read it whenever you want. Download PDF. Peale suggests an exercise to help you do that, which happens to be backed by science. Visualize your goals and the positive outcomes you want. What should your life look like in 6 months?
22 Mind-Blowing ‘Notes From The Universe’
Which goals do you want to achieve? Then, contrast those by visualizing the problems and obstacles that you might face along the way. Of course all the problems in your life are real. And yes, some of them might take a few years to solve, like debt, or a serious illness. But how you react to those problems is entirely up to you. You might not be able to solve those problems at the push of a button, but your attitude is something you can change from one second to the next.
Your world, your reality, is only determined by what you think about everything you experience in life. For example, if you leave your house tomorrow morning, and are almost hit by a car, which breaks at the last second, you can treat this as a bad sign and spend the rest of the day walking around afraid of anything and everything.
The Power Of Positive Thinking Summary - Four Minute Books
Actions, situations, and objects that you visualize frequently, eventually, manifest on the material plane in a natural way. This manifestation does not happen overnight. It needs time, and depends on how ambitious and sincere you are, and how much time and attention you put into this action.
You can use this process to change negative habits and build new, positive habits or skills. You can also use it for attracting money and possessions, for promotion at work, for building a business, improving health and relationships, changing circumstances, and for practically almost everything.
15 Uplifting Quotes for Positive Vibes
Pay attention to the thoughts you think. Do your best to reject negative thoughts, and to allow into your mind only thoughts that bring good, happy, and positive results.
- SHAKESPEARE FAQ.
- Keyness Way to Wealth: Timeless Investment Lessons from The Great Economist (General Finance & Investing).
- Jambo Fellow Adventurer!;
- 22 Mind-Blowing 'Notes From The Universe' | High Existence;
- Batman: Knightfall Vol. 1.
- Williams Ecopedia;
- Positive Thinking Is a Way of Life?
Learn how to Visualize and Achieve dreams and goals. Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
- 8 Best Sticky Note Thoughts images in | Encouragement, Ideas, Sticky Notes.
- Quotes for kids to inspire and teach them?
- Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Transform Your Life | Brian Tracy;
- Header Right.
- How Positive Thinking Builds Your Skills, Boosts Your Health, and Improves Your Work.
- Susurros de amor (Miniserie Julia) (Spanish Edition).
Simple visualization techniques anyone can learn, to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life. Remez Sasson is the author and creator of Success Consciousness website.
- If God is Love, Why All the Pain?.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Summary & Notes - Nat Eliason.
- Chinas Ethnic Groups and Religions (Sinopedia Series).
- 60 Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Success ().
- How Positive Thinking Can Help You.
- Lesson 1: Believe in yourself and visualize your goals to see how small your problems are..
He writes books and articles to help people improve their life, achieve success, gain inner strength and inner peace, and become more positive and happy. If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates. This power consists of your thoughts.
Be careful of what you think Thoughts are like a video that plays on the screen of your mind. Using the power of thoughts effectively, is an act of "practical daydreaming". How to Use the Power of Your Thoughts? Visualize a perfect scene of whatever you want to accomplish. Put a lot of detail, color, sound, scent and life into these mental scenes. Repeat your visualization often, with faith and attention , and your subconscious will accept these mental scenes as real experiences.
The subconscious mind does not distinguish between real and imaginary experiences, and accepts both as real.