Your Account Logout.
Managing Knowledge in Project Environments. Edition 1st Edition.
First Published Imprint Routledge. Pages pages.
- The Making of an American Small Batch Micro-Distillery?
- As Seen Through My Eyes.
- Managing Knowledge in Project Environments?
- Managing teams in complex project environments.
Export Citation. Get Citation.
Open Access Repository
Payne, J. Various authors realise that project environments could also benefit from the creation and re-use of knowledge, including from the lessons learned that should be documented during project close-out. Projects face specific challenges limited time spans, changing and dispersed teams and the reduction of project risk, time and cost through knowledge management, may well prove worthwhile.
A framework for knowledge management is derived from literature.
- Nanny Oggs Cookbook (Discworld).
- 100 Bullets Vol. 2: Split Second Chance (101 Bullets);
- The Castle of Maldona (Nexus).
- Knowledge management in project environments.
- Bestselling Series.
- Top Authors.
- Editorial Reviews;
The paper also reports on an investigation of knowledge management practices in four cases within a single South African business environment. Knowledge management practices similar to ones reported abroad were found. Delegates who successfully complete the PPM and comply with the related assessment criteria are awarded by the University of Pretoria at a certificate ceremony certificates of successful completion.