Research findings, integrated throughout, reinforce the importance of research to practice.
Encourage analysis and synthesis of the material with Critical Thinking Exercises. Key Points in every chapter allow students to focus on important information.
An expanded and revised chapter on Critical Thinking, Clinical Judgment, and the Nursing Process helps students gain a better understanding of the role of critical thinking in clinical judgment and the nursing process. An expanded Challenges in Teaching and Learning chapter compares major theories, practices, and principles of effective experiences, the role of technology in nursing, and design in teaching and learning for groups and individuals. Creasia bring together the best minds of nursing for a unique in-depth look at the profession's major theories, practices, and principles.
Complete with three all-new chapters and updated content throughout, this expanded sixth edition challenges you to think critically and conceptually. In addition, new Evolve resources mean you can do more online than ever before.
Conceptual foundations : the bridge to professional nursing practice (eBook, ) [magoxuluti.tk]
Joan L. Creasia , Elizabeth E.
- El humor saca a pasear a la alegría (Spanish Edition).
- Clinical Applications of Nursing Diagnosis: Adult, Child, Womens, Psychiatric, Gerontic, and Home Health Considerations.
- Werke von Leo Sternberg (German Edition).
- Reward Yourself?
- Conceptual Foundations: The Bridge to Professional Nursing Practice - Google книги?
Critical thinking exercises at the end of each chapter help you use and apply what you have learned. It discusses the concepts that define the nursing profession, covering everything from the history of nursing to current challenges in the profession.
- Modern Clinical Trial Analysis: 0 (Applied Bioinformatics and Biostatistics in Cancer Research).
- Conceptual Foundations: The Bridge to Professional Nursing Practice by Joan L. Creasia!
- Find a copy in the library.
- Conceptual foundations : the bridge to professional nursing;
- Narrative of the Voyage of H.M.S. Rattlesnake, Commanded By the Late Captain Owen Stanley, R.N., F.R.S. Etc. During the Years 1846-1850. Including Discoveries ... Naturalist to the Expedition. — Volume 2.
Expert educators Joan L. Friberg, MSN, RN, bring together the best minds of nursing for an in-depth look at the profession's major theories, practices, and principles.
Conceptual Foundations: The Bridge to Professional Nursing Practice / Edition 6
Pathways of Nursing Education 3. Socialization to Professional Nursing 4. Professional Nursing Roles 5. Theories and Frameworks for Professional Nursing Practice 6.
Communication Skills and Techniques 9. Challenges in Teaching and Learning Legal Aspects of Nursing Practice Ethical Dimensions of Nursing and Health Care Diversity in Health and Illness