Holdings: Northwest Europe in the early Middle Ages, c. AD :
Loveluck provides the most comprehensive comparative analysis of the rural and urban archaeological remains in this area for twenty-five years. Supported by evidence from architecture, relics, manuscript illuminations and texts, this book explains how the power and intentions of elites were confronted by the aspirations and actions of the diverse rural peasantry, artisans and merchants, producing both intended and unforeseen social changes.
Larger farming communities specialist producers. Farming communities of AngloSaxon England and.
Expressions of leadership and models for emulation. Conspicuous consumption and secular authority in. Diocesan towns AD Ports and maritimeoriented societies AD Transformations in architectures and settings of public power. Major ports and merchant patricians as catalysts for social. Towns as regional centres and urban diversity.
Final conclusions Bibliography Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
- Sangre en el monte: La increíble aventura del ERP en los cerros tucumanos (Spanish Edition).
- How To Save Money On Your Family Food Budget.
- The Gallows on Hell Hill Island!
- About the author!
Volume 99 , Issue December Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Northwest Europe in the Early Middle Ages, C.Ad 600-1150: A Comparative Archaeology
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
- The ABC Kids Alphabet Learning Book (The ABC Kids Learning Books 1).
- The Pearl Beyond Price: Integration of Personality into Being, an Object Relations Approach.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1?
- What RU Thinking?: Foundations of the Christian Mind;
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user.