Women Of The American Circus, 1880 1940
Katherine H. Adams , Michael L.
- A Republic, Not an Empire: Reclaiming Americas Destiny.
- The Maker.
- ISBN 13: 9780786472284.
- Falling for the Backup (Novella): An Assassins Novel (The Assassins Series).
- Mos Heart (Miracle Interrupted Book 5).
During the years to , the glory days of the American circus, a third to a half of the cast members were women—a large group of very visible American workers whose story needs telling. Next are the stories told by circus women, which contradict and complicate other versions of their lives.
Women Of The American Circus Adams Katherine H Keene Michael L (PDF files/ePubs)
Across America in those years an array of acts featured women, such as tableaux, freak shows, girlie shows, tiger acts, and aerial performances, all involving special skills and all detailed here. Ange kod: play Du kanske gillar.
Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar. Laddas ned direkt.
- Thraxas and the Warrior Monks.
- Apocalypse : menace imminente ? : Les Sectes en ébullition (Documents, Actualités, Société) (French Edition)?
- Women of the American Circus, : Katherine H. Adams : ?
- Women in the American Circus: Home;
- STEM is Elementary: How Elementary Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Prepares Students to Beat the Gaps!.
- CARDIO SUCKS: The Simple Science of Losing Fat Fast...Not Muscle (The Muscle for Life Series Book 5).
Adams, Michael L. Women of the American Circus, — The new American circus. Gainesville : University Press of Florida, c Durant, J. Pictorial history of the American circus.
CIRCUS & ENTERTAINMENT: Memory Book of a Young Female Member of an Early Bicycle Acrobat Troupe
New York : A. Barnes, Adams, K. Seeing the American woman, : the social impact of the visual media explosion. Jefferson, N. Annotations: Albrecht, E.
The New American circus. Gainesville: University Press of Florida, c This Article is a brief article giving an account and overview of the American Circus.