Available from South Atlantic Publishing www.
Now well into her 90s, she lives near Alresford, Hampshire and can still remember just about every photograph, and relate an anecdote about each one. Many of these memories are also recorded in this new biography about her life. Go to www.
You must be logged in to post a comment. The 44ft sloop Sardonyx, running downwind — one of thousands of named boats searchable in the Eileen Ramsay archive Following two years of scanning and cataloguing, the priceless Eileen Ramsay Photo Archive has been saved for posterity.
- Eileen Ramsay obituary | Art and design | The Guardian;
- Three Seventeen?
- Eileen Ramsay – the Queen of Post-War yachting photography dies at the age of 101.
- Eileen Ramsay - Queen Of Yachting Photography - Classic Yacht Info!
Click here to review selection from the Eileen Ramsay archive Click here to search the complete database of 37, negatives. Please select your home edition.
'Queen of yachting' captures sailing's golden era on film
Details on writing and sending reports to us can be found here. Full racing risks New for old cover www. Nicknamed "The Pope" by his peers, Lowell began his sailmaking career at the age of 14 when his father purchased a Star with cotton sails.
- A Murder in Harlem.
- Big Apple Hunter (A Susan Hunter Mystery Book 2).
- Eileen Ramsay Sample Pages by PPL Limited - Issuu.
- Queen of Yachting Photography.
- Eileen Ramsay: The queen of British yachting photography - Classic Boat Magazine.
Posted on 4 Jun Paul Heys - Celebration of an incredible man How to pay your respects on Tuesday 19th March On behalf of the team at Key Yachting, we would like to say a huge thank you, for the astounding number of cards and messages we have received since we told you the news of Paul's passing.
Posted on 28 Aug Tony Bullimore passes away Round-the-world yachtsman dies at the age of 79 Round-the-world yachtsman Tony Bullimore has passed away at the age of 79 after being diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.